Sage Prairie: An awesome place to work!
As Sage Prairie continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join our team. We hire the following individuals: Licensed (or exempt from licensure) alcohol and drug counselors, certified peer recovery specialists, treatment coordinators, and interns. Please see below to learn more about what Sage Prairie offers. Inquire below for specific opportunities!
What our staff love most about Sage Prairie:
- Two locations locations in the South Metro area with the flexibility to work at the location most convenient for you.
- Office support staff who help manage administrative tasks, billing, compliance, insurance, and scheduling so staff can focus on patient care.
- Positive relationships and reputation building in the area, we have an established referral network and are credentialed with all major insurance carriers and preferred provider networks.
- A friendly, relaxed, collaborative culture with supportive colleagues who consult and learn from each other’s expertise and experience.
Continual support at Sage Prairie:
- We are a Minnesota State licensed 245G facility, meaning we provide required services for patients and ongoing supervision and support for staff as mandated by stature. This offers an opportunity to gain support and input on all aspects of patient care: diagnosis, therapeutic approach, and brainstorm with other experienced providers on how to provide comprehensive treatment. Ownership continually solicits information from staff prior to making changes, which enables us all to grow together,
- Supportive culture built by our providers and staff. We are passionate about delivering quality substance used disorder care and continuing to learn more about our field. If you are someone who is curious and proactive about learning, you’ll find our team is glad to share their wealth of knowledge and expertise.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration is key to our and our patients’ success. Sage Prairie offers a wide variety of in-house services like medication management, case management, medication management and more. Many of our providers also have decades of expertise in the field. We strongly believe and encourage collaboration and referrals to ensure our patients receive comprehensive and effective care.
Please submit your questions and/or resume and interest letter here: